Tuesday 10 September 2013

Some of my Smoothie Recipes

Ok so I am happy to admit that I can be tight with money but that is because we live on a very tight budget. 
I love to eat well and look after my body and yes, sometimes fruit and veg can be expensive which is why in some of me recipes it will say canned/frozen fruit or veg. I am very lucky to have family and friends who grow their own and donate food stuffs to me and I have been known to pick the cherries from the trees outside my work!

Alot of the fruit and veg a do buy from the supermarket is either the own brand cheap value stuff or the reduced because of damage or near the use by date. I just think this option is better than no fruit and veg so that a healthy living and sort of be lived...

Anywho I will be posting a lot about my thrifty lifestyle some more so I'll shut up for now. Below are some of my smoothie recipes if you would like to try. 

Feedback would be fantastic, happy and healthy slurping!

Blueberries, punnet or can
2 bananas
Ginger (I put half a teaspoon of purée ginger)
Cinnamon
Natural Greek yoghurt


3 pears, or whole can
1 banana
Cinnamon
Greek yoghurt

4 bananas
Honey
Ginger
Cinnamon
Greek yoghurt

2 bananas
Honey
Ginger
Can/ handful of blackberries
Milk (of your preference)



Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment