Tuesday 24 September 2013

Getting my craft on!

I just wanted to post to let you know what I have been doing the past couple of days.

I have had a huge break from doing crafts but now I am back to it and have soooooo many ideas in my head it may burst. 

I went away the weekend just gone to my grandparents for some r&r and became inspired by something my Aunty Jennifer was doing. She had decided to do some decoupage and had got hold of  a deers head model. I thought this was an amazing idea so I had to give it a go myself and this is the result of my labour.....


I am going to get my husband to hang it on the wall in our living room/stairway....and I have already got plans for more!! 
I had not done any decoupage since school when I made a pink rabbit mask (which was actually really creepy) but have now decided to get back into it, so much so I got a elephant model today and have some other things in the pipeline. 



All I am using is a model, issue paper and glue. simple and thereputic. I will make a tutorial post if you would like one so please let me know by commenting.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment