Tuesday 10 September 2013

A mini update, an apology and a resolution....

Ok, so I have cheated on you. I had a look at Wordpress and had a dabble but it's not for me. I apologise for being unfaithful but I am back. And by back I mean that I am really going to commit by blogging more, getting stuff done and all sorts. 
I will warn you that I am about to post a lot from previous drafts that I did not get to publish but instead of apologising I will wish you happy reading! 

So my husband and I had a little girl who we named Effie and she is soooo scrummy. We are loving me being parents and could not be happier in our little family unit.
I have returned to work. I am back in retail and work evenings and the odd Saturday morning. I am really enjoying it and have made some amazing friends. One of which I must make a mention of is Meg who inspired me to pull my finger out and get back to blogging. I can not thank her enough. 

My focus on my blog is not limited as I am here to share my life, finds and experiences to hopefully entertain and inspire you. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free :-)

It's good to be back

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment