Monday 9 January 2012

non starter today

So today I've woken up with a killer headache that feel like it is eating my brain therefore I'm having a simple day- with a simple post. And I'll mostly be eating peaches.


As much as the baby seems to love noise- I am not a huge fan so have dived back into reading again. Last night I started on my recently purchased 'The Goddess Guide'.




Any man reading this post is thinking 'not another girly post' and I'm sorry but this is fab!!! Just fab!
The author Gisèle Scanlon loves fashion and the life that surrounds it. In the book she shares her fashion discoveries, beauty, travel experiences and new inspiring things.  If you get the chance to read it,  I highly recommend it. :-) 
If you have read it please let me know what you thought.... :-)

May do another post in a bit.  Hope your all ok. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment